Friday, May 20, 2016

Miracles in Mexico!

Hey!

Well, definitely the biggest news of this week is that tomorrow is Lizet's baptism!!!  Woohoo!!! :D  

Lots of preparations to make to help make tomorrow super special for Lizet!  (I'm practicing the Primary song about baptism on the guitar because I might sing that tomorrow as a special musical number.)  Then the talks to prepare, the paperwork, invite everyone...
Sunday, Lizet was sick and didn't come to church.  We didn't know that she was sick and we were sitting in church really worried about her and wondering if the baptism would still be this Saturday.  Monday we passed by to check up on her and she told us that she had been sick.  We told her that the decision was up to her to choose the day of her baptism and she told us that she felt ready and wanted to do it this Saturday.  So tomorrow will be it!

Other exciting news:
On Monday, I was walking through the Metro Station of Tasqueña to get to the buses (like we do every day) and then I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder.  I turned around and saw my MTC Branch President, President Suarez!  It was so good to see him!  We chatted for a few minutes and I found out that he's still in a branch presidency in the MTC and he works close to Metro Tasqueña (where our offices are).  It made me so happy to see him and even happier that he remembered me!  :)

Tuesday we had a zone conference.  It was really good!!!  We improved the way that we teach by like 1000x in comparison to what we were doing before.  And me and Elder Chavez gave the final demonstration of the conference  in front of everyone and President Mecham just came over to us and gave us a hug and told us that we did Excellent.  Then he said that the Zone Conference could now be ended.

Yesterday I saw some members from Jardines de Ermita too!  They were driving by, then stopped to chat and gave us a ride to our next appointment!

I see so Many Miracles Every Day!!!  I know that God Lives and he watches us and cares for us!!!  Sorry, that's all the time I've got today.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Until next week!!!

Elder Jarrett


No comments:

Post a Comment